- the wife of an amazing, hardworking, loving man
- a mother of two boys 9 and under
- happiest enjoying nature and inspired by God’s creation
- graduate of Missouri State University, B.S. Recreation Health and Wellness
- working toward completing my Masters in Teaching at Missouri State University to be certified to teach both Family and Consumer Sciences and Health
- die hard wake boarder
- an avid reader
- lover of all art, especially fabric, pottery, painting, and photography
- musician (string bass and piano)
Thank you for being a part of this journey!
A special thank you to some very important people that helped me get my business going…
- Brooke Gilbert with Sweet Brooklyn Designs for all the graphic design work done for my patterns. Visit her Etsy Shop for more of her amazing work!
- Kelly Jackson with Kelly Jackson Photography for taking such amazing photos of my quilts! Visit www.kellyjackson.com for more of her inspiring work!
- Nate Luke with Nate Luke Photography for taking some wonderful pictures of my Nite Before Christmas Collection. Visit www.nateluke.com to see more of his fantastic work!
- Nathan Metsker for web design and pattern layout.