The Good Nite Train quilt pattern is a twin size beginner applique’ quilt. This pattern was created for my youngest son Jeffrey, who absolutely loves trains! Easy and simple train applique’ template pieces matched with the quick rows of patchwork makes this project a wonderful gift for your sweet little train engineer! The finished size is 62” x 86”. Full size train applique’ templates are included.
The Good Nite Pillow Sham featured on this pattern cover is a free downloadable pattern.
Distributors of pattern
More about this quilt:
- Designer/Author – Janel Metsker
- Photography of cover quilt by Nate Luke
- Graphic Design by SweetBrooklynDesigns and Nathan Metsker
- Quilting by Forever Quilting with Dori
- NOQ-1313-GNT cover quilt created using Definitions by Faye Burgos of Marcus Fabrics (plaid and polka dot fabrics), Itty, Bitty, Bella of Marcus Fabrics (brown swirl), Subtle Solids by Thimbleberries (light blue), Staples IV by Marsha McClosday of Clothworks (cream dot train background), plus a navy and a chocolate brown fabric unknown (sorry!).
- Other color sample included in photo slideshow was made for kits at Merrily We Quilt Along in Springfield, MO. Sewing and quilting of this sample was by Vickie Crow.