My Hexagon Tree Skirt pattern is such a quick and easy project using fat quarters, solid fabric, and fusible fleece. This is a great project to use those great crazy or traditional Christmas fabric fat quarters. Simply add a solid color border to unify those fabrics for a great Christmas tree skirt!
The Hexagon Tree Skirt is available in a traditional or a modern cover to accommodate different shop/customer styles.
Robert Kaufman fabric kits are available in Brrr! by Laurie Wisbrun.
More about this quilt:
- Designer/Author – Janel Metsker
- Photography by Nate Luke
- Graphic Design by SweetBrooklynDesigns
- Quilting by Janel Metsker
- NOQ-1105-HTS hexagon tree skirt was made from BasicGrey’s “Figgy Pudding” fabric line
- NOQ-1209-HTS-M hexagon tree skirt was made from Laurie Wisbrun’s “Brrr!” fabric line by Robert Kaufman