The Hexagon Tree Skirt pattern is a quick and easy project great for modern or traditional fabrics. Simply add a solid color border to unify your favorite Christmas fabrics! This pattern includes instructions for three sizes of tree skirts! The small is great for a 3-4 foot kid’s Christmas tree. The medium is perfect for a 5-7 foot slim-line Christmas tree. The large is best for live or larger artificial trees. Now you can make one for any person or room in your house!
NOW AVAILABLE IN THREE SIZES!!
Complete the Nite Before Christmas Collection with my Merry Christmas Wall Art, Quilted Stockings, and Believe Table Runner projects!
Robert Kaufman fabric kits are available in Brrr! by Laurie Wisbrun.
Distributors of pattern
More about these Hexagon Tree Skirts:
- Designer/Author – Janel Metsker
- Photography by Nate Luke and Janel Metsker
- Graphic Design by SweetBrooklynDesigns
- Pattern layout by Nathan Metsker
- Quilting by Forever Quilting with Dori and Janel Metsker
- NOQ-1105-HTS Hexagon Tree Skirt was made from “Figgy Pudding” fabric by BasicGrey for Moda
- NOQ-1209-HTS-M Hexagon Tree Skirt was made from “Brrr!” fabric by Laurie Wisbrun for Robert Kaufman
- NOQ-1513-HTS Hexagon Tree Skirt was made from “Winter’s Lane” fabric by Kate & Birdie Paper Co for Moda