Simplify and highlight some of your favorite fabrics with a solid color in this great beginner quilt! I love the simplicity of choosing fabrics for this pattern. All you need is four great colors/prints, mix it with a solid, and a couple of borders fabrics!
I love how only a few fabrics become simply beautiful pieced together. My color layout diagram creates a beautifully balanced quilt every time!
The Simply Pieceful pattern can be made into five different quilt sizes – Baby, Twin, Full, Queen, and King. Choose one size that works for you, or make all five sizes!
Tips for choosing fabrics:
- Choose four contrasting colors in similar scale prints
- Non-directional fabrics work best
- Great design for using batik fabrics
- Sew up holiday fabrics with a solid for any season!
Distributors of pattern
More about this quilt:
- Designer/Author – Janel Metsker
- Photography by Kelly Jackson Photography
- Graphic Design by Nathan Metsker
- Quilting by Donna’s Country Quilts
- The fabric used was “Full Sun” by Willowberry Lane and Maywood Studio.