Sunrise Stag is a perfect quilt for any hunter or nature lover! This quilt was designed as a gift for my husband Josh. He is an avid hunter and requested a “man-sized” quilt. Unique modern elk and aspen tree appliqué matched with traditional patchwork makes this quilt a timeless treasure. This quilt can be made in two sizes: “Man-Sized” Throw/Twin = 62.5” x 86.5” or Full Size = 76.5” x 92.5”. Full size appliqué templates are included.
Tips for choosing fabrics:
- Flannels work wonderfully for this design!
- Nature prints, nature batiks, or lodge style fabrics
- Choose solids or subtle blending fabrics for sashing, sashing squares, and inner borders
Distributors of pattern
Kits are available through Keepsake Quilting using Woolies Flannel Neutral by Maywood Studios!
More about this quilt:
- Designer/Author – Janel Metsker
- Photography of cover quilt by Josh Metsker
- Graphic Design by SweetBrooklynDesigns and Nathan Metsker
- Quilting by Forever Quilting with Dori
- NOQ-1314-SS cover quilt created using Shaded Oaks flannels by Holly Taylor of Moda Fabrics, Blue on Blue from NorthernShores by Holly Taylor of Moda Fabrics (sky), plus Primitive Gatherings flannels of Moda Fabrics